South African Designer Ryan Frank has pulled out cork as a way to protect the precious surfaces of our expensive techno gadgets. Pads, pods, laptops, cells and readers will all be safe from scratches and eco-stylish. View the sleeves here.
Tagscellphonecorke-readeripadipodlaptoppreventing scratchesprotection gearRyan FrankSouth AfricanTechno gadgets
The Diana World Tour is down under and got me thinking. Among the photographs of the DWT Customised Clones gallery I found this image I'm loving...Continue Reading →
THE world can be incredibly quiet at 2am on a… Read More »
It is a new year and what better way to… Read More »
Join us for the final PhotoComment PhotoWalk of 2013 as… Read More »
Say goodbye to cables and battery packs when doing location… Read More »
It's been well documented that iOS devices have always had… Read More »
New Comments on PhotoComment.net
- Siya StoneCrazee Sosibo on Review: Orbis Ringflash
- Tristan - Founder on Eye-Fi’s 32GB Mobi Card is here!
- Bernadette Thompson on Eye-Fi’s 32GB Mobi Card is here!
- Kyrelimit on UPDATE: PhotoBizLegal Workshop – Moves to September
- GregWAdmin on UPDATE: PhotoBizLegal Workshop – Moves to September