I was touched, as were many others, by Joe McNally’s recent post on his mothers passing and the images he captured of her. He has followed that post up with another and in his opening, he really hits the point home of the important role we, as photographers in our families, play in documenting our family’s history. Check it out here and take it to heart.
Founder of PhotoComment. In a relatively short space of time he has experienced the photography industry almost full circle. From camera repairs, to photographic retail, wholesale, marketing for one of the large camera brands, part time photographer and of course blogger there is hardly a moment when he is not eating, drinking and occasionally getting some sleep where photography is not involved.
THE world can be incredibly quiet at 2am on Read More »
It is a new year and what better way Read More »
Join us for the final PhotoComment PhotoWalk of 2013 Read More »
Say goodbye to cables and battery packs when doing Read More »
It’s been well documented that iOS devices have always Read More »
New Comments on PhotoComment.net
- Siya StoneCrazee Sosibo on Review: Orbis Ringflash
- Tristan - Founder on Eye-Fi’s 32GB Mobi Card is here!
- Bernadette Thompson on Eye-Fi’s 32GB Mobi Card is here!
- Kyrelimit on UPDATE: PhotoBizLegal Workshop – Moves to September
- GregWAdmin on UPDATE: PhotoBizLegal Workshop – Moves to September