[iframe width="240" height="160" src="http://www.digimagsa.co.za/plugins/MiniPager.aspx?IssueID=100&AutoPage=true&AutoPageType=REWIND&ClickAction=CUSTOMLINK&CustomLink=http%3A//photocomment.net/magazine"]
Here is a taste of what to expect in this issue.
- We feature Catherine Hall in our Pro Portfolio, a wedding photographer from America who talks to us about what it is like to be a pro photographer and gives advice on how to survive in the business.
- Tamara James a Student from VEGA is featured in our Student Portfolio, find out what inspires her.
- Our reader’s portfolio this month is by Mack Magagane
- The reader’s portfolio for the July issue will be sponsored by Outdoor Photo, a Wacom BambooTouch is up for grabs check page 29 for details of how to submit your portfolio.
- Armani Quintas reviews the Fuji X100 which was used to shoot the cover of this issue, a more in depth review of the X100 is available here.
- We also review the Sony H70
- Plus all the regular features