Today Adobe have announced – among many things, the launch of Creative Cloud which serves as a space for creatives to collaborate. This service launches in conjunction with 6 new touch apps that will be available for Android before the year is out and Apple devices in the new year. It seems that Chase Jarvis has been lucky enough to play with the new Photoshop Touch app ahead of today’s announcement and shares some interesting thoughts on what it means for the photography industry.
Founder of PhotoComment. In a relatively short space of time he has experienced the photography industry almost full circle. From camera repairs, to photographic retail, wholesale, marketing for one of the large camera brands, part time photographer and of course blogger there is hardly a moment when he is not eating, drinking and occasionally getting some sleep where photography is not involved.
THE world can be incredibly quiet at 2am on Read More »
It is a new year and what better way Read More »
Join us for the final PhotoComment PhotoWalk of 2013 Read More »
Say goodbye to cables and battery packs when doing Read More »
It’s been well documented that iOS devices have always Read More »
New Comments on PhotoComment.net
- Tristan - Founder on Eye-Fi’s 32GB Mobi Card is here!
- Bernadette Thompson on Eye-Fi’s 32GB Mobi Card is here!
- Kyrelimit on UPDATE: PhotoBizLegal Workshop – Moves to September
- GregWAdmin on UPDATE: PhotoBizLegal Workshop – Moves to September
- mark straw on UPDATE: PhotoBizLegal Workshop – Moves to September