The Alpha 37 is Sony’s latest entry level SLT model; replacing the Alpha 35. This is now the 3rd entry level model based on SLT technology; further cementing Sony’s dedication to translucent mirror technology and – with every generation – they further refine the technology. The Alpha 37 features the same 16 megapixel sensor as many other current Sony models, including the new Alpha 57. Click here for the full review inside the June 2012 issue of PhotoComment Magazine.
Originally from Nelspruit, a photographer and camera salesman based in Johannesburg. Studied visual communication at The Open Window School of Visual Communication
Join us for the final PhotoComment PhotoWalk of 2013 Read More »
Say goodbye to cables and battery packs when doing Read More »
It’s been well documented that iOS devices have always Read More »
Well after weeks of hype and cinematic videos, the Read More »
Here ye! Hear ye! If you own 5D MkIII, Read More »
New Comments on PhotoComment.net
- Tristan - Founder on Eye-Fi’s 32GB Mobi Card is here!
- Bernadette Thompson on Eye-Fi’s 32GB Mobi Card is here!
- Kyrelimit on UPDATE: PhotoBizLegal Workshop – Moves to September
- GregWAdmin on UPDATE: PhotoBizLegal Workshop – Moves to September
- mark straw on UPDATE: PhotoBizLegal Workshop – Moves to September